What is the Liebster Award?
It’s an award that exists only on the internet. It’s given to bloggers by other bloggers. (Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.) A blogger nominates you, introducing you to the world and then you, in turn, nominate other new bloggers so that the blogging community expands.
I was nominated back in December by Mel at Decor Craft Design. Now I get to answer Mel’s questions for me.
What would you be like or do if…
- You are a superhero? I’d be Wonder Woman! I even have the glasses. 🙂 And I know how to twirl. (I’ve been practicing since I was 3 or 4.)
- You are a dog? I would live a carefree life. I’d chase cats off the property and dance like Snoopy.
- You can fly? Hmm. I guess I’d save a lot of money, that’s for sure! I go visiting places. (I wonder if I can take friends with me?)
- You are a celebrity? I’d probably be one of those recluses. I like my privacy too much to enjoy celebrity.
- You are an alien? I’d probably be trying to fit in so that people wouldn’t think I was an alien. But I’m sure I’d be curious and want to know more about these earthlings and their strange customs.
- You can travel time? I’d definitely go back and experience some of my favourite time periods in history. I’d go back and see a Shakespearean play. I’d attend Queen Victoria’s coronation. I’d go play with Laura and Mary on the banks of Plum Creek. Oh, there is so much I’d want to do!
Technically, I think I’m supposed to nominate other people at this time. However, the last time I did a tag, pretty much nobody answered my questions. So, I don’t really want to pressure anybody.
All my followers, I do think you have some great blogs out there! Keep it up 🙂 And if you want to answer my questions, feel free to do so. Consider yourself tagged!
- What is your idea of the perfect Sunday afternoon?
- Would you rather have your favourite character in a book killed off… or have to live in the same house with your bookish archenemy for a year?
- You are set to go on a quest with the main characters of the book you are currently reading (or have just finished). Who are they?
- Do you prefer Twitter or Instagram? Why?
- Would you rather write a famous poem or a best-selling novel?
- If you could attend any bookish event, what would it be? (Think: a fictional event that happens in a book.)