Here’s Middle Grade Carousel’s Reading Bingo challenge for the month of April! I finished FIVE middle-grade books from the challenge this month. Once again, I did NOT get a Bingo. I still say it’s because the libraries are closed!
Here are my results…
Books I Finished this Month…
- Character’s Name in the Title // Sincerely, Sophia // by Courtney Sheinmel
- A Classic // I Am David // by Anne Holm
- Title has Two Words // Sincerely, Katie // by Courtney Sheinmel
- A Book about Theatre // Shakespeare’s Spy // by Gary Blackwood
- An Author from Your Country // The Story Girl // by L.M. Montgomery
April Bingo: I just needed two books, but I couldn’t find a title that began with the letter ‘O’ or a book with ‘School’ in the title. Reviews of some of the books that I did read will be coming…
Middle Grade Carousel’s Reading Bingo Challenge!
How Does It Work?
Pick your challenge, grab a book, and fill in the squares. Try and get 5 in a row, or attempt to fill in the whole sheet if you’re a speedy reader.
- Because this is a #MGCarousel challenge, all of the books on your Bingo board should be MG reads.
- Each square needs to be filled with a unique book. You cannot use the same title more than once, even if it fits multiple themes. Choose wisely!
- You should only be filling in your Bingo board with books you’ve read during this month.
For the next bingo challenge, go to https://elymnifoquent.com