Once again, it’s time for another round of Middle Grade Carousel’s Reading Bingo challenge! I finished SEVEN middle-grade books from the challenge this month! (Not bad.)
However, for the first time, I did NOT get a Bingo. 😦 Oh, well. At least I have the excuse that the libraries are closed.
How Does It Work?
Pick your challenge, grab a book, and fill in the squares. Try and get 5 in a row, or attempt to fill in the whole sheet if you’re a speedy reader.
- Because this is a #MGCarousel challenge, all of the books on your Bingo board should be MG reads.
- Each square needs to be filled with a unique book. You cannot use the same title more than once, even if it fits multiple themes. Choose wisely!
- You should only be filling in your Bingo board with books you’ve read during this month.
Here are my results…
Middle-Grade Books I Finished this Month…
- A Horse on the Cover // Riding Freedom // by Pam Munoz Ryan
- Blue Cover // The Whipping Boy // by Sid Fleischman
- Graphic Novel // All’s Faire in Middle School // by Victoria Jamieson
- Title has Five Words // As Simple as it Seems // by Sarah Weeks
- Pick Your Prompt / A Bike on the Cover // Just My Luck // by Cammie McGovern
- Set During a Holiday // The Vanderbeekers to the Rescue // by Karina Yan Glaser
- Title has One Word // Notorious // by Gordon Korman
March Bingo: So close! Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you thought of them.
For the next bingo challenge, go to https://elymnifoquent.com